Wedding Etiquette Forum

Cash Registry...Wow

Hi guys,

I'm mainly a lurker, but when this add popped up on my FB feed, I couldn't help but cringe!  I was being nosy and decided to browse the site and they even have "etiquette advice" on how "to introduce your guests to GiftAmor" Umm..no thanks!  There is also a "small fee" for guests to give to the B and G too...If I have learned anything from lurking, I've learned that this is NOT ok!  So thanks ladies for teaching me that something like this is not acceptable!  If a guest wants to give you cash, they will do it the old-fashioned way!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cash Registry...Wow

• ColeBug89 said:
    Hi guys,

I'm mainly a lurker, but when this add popped up on my FB feed, I couldn't help but cringe!  I was being nosy and decided to browse the site and they even have "etiquette advice" on how "to introduce your guests to GiftAmor" Umm..no thanks!  There is also a "small fee" for guests to give to the B and G too...If I have learned anything from lurking, I've learned that this is NOT ok!  So thanks ladies for teaching me that something like this is not acceptable!  If a guest wants to give you cash, they will do it the old-fashioned way!
    Oh no.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • We have another ladies!!!

• This is the best part: "Gifting is always presented as optional, keeping the experience elegant."

Because once the B&G post a cash registry, it really feels optional and elegant.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards