Wisconsin
Options

How much for hair/makeup?

I just got a trial of makeup at estee lauder, and I liked it enough, but I'm wondering if it's worth the splurge to get someone to come out to the hotel for makeup (and hair too). How much are you spending on hair and makeup? It will cost about $250 to buy all the makeup I need from the mall counter, but then I have the makeup, of course. Suggestions?

Re: How much for hair/makeup?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    my bridal party and I are getting our hair and make up done at the Knick Salon at the Knickerbocker Hotel downtown.  The makeup deal is the application is $30 per person, but if you buy $30 worth of makeup there, they waive the application fee.  GL!
  • Options
    michelle142michelle142 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my hair & makeup both done by the same person at a salon. It is $110 that includes my hair/mu trials, hair/mu day of and a gift bag full of goodies. My girls are $65 a piece for hair and makeup the day of.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our hair is getting done for free because of my mom but we are paying $20 each for someone to come in a do our make up. I am getting fake eyelashes for an extra $10.00
    KRHagen November 2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's totally worth it. That's less than I'd spend on the makeup I'd never use again! michelle & krhagen, who are you using?
  • Options
    michelle142michelle142 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Green Bay - Moda Bella Salon & Spa
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Brideheads. Their info is in my bio. My MOH did a trial and their work is really good.
    KRHagen November 2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And I wasn't even going to shop around... always a mistake. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards