Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Engagement pictures

I am looking for about 3 places up in the dfw area to take some engagements. But one I am looking for a more country feel, a candy store and then the other one is really just what ever we find. I am not from the dfw area, so i am having a hard time. I was thinking the denton/argyle area. just really not sure. Any suggestions. I am wanting a very rustic country feel with a fence and water, maybe? and a very cute candy store.

thank! 

Re: Engagement pictures

• You could do something like downtown Roanoke. Its not too far from the Denton/Argyle area. There is a candy store called Hey Sugar on Oak Street. I'm sure you could find something near there with the rustic/country feel you're looking for as well. The whole downtown is sort of rustic anyways. I love going to eat over there, its really fun! Heres the website for the town so you can see pictures of the downtown area. If you just do a google image search for downtown Roanoke you can see some cool pictures of the area.

I am about to do my engagement pictures in a couple weeks, and I haven't decided where to do them yet either!

Happy planning!

• Oops I didnt post the link to the downtown Roanoke website. http://www.roanoketexas.com/index.aspx?NID=211

• The only candy-ish store that I've been to that has that feel is Mom and Popcorn in downtown McKinney. Lots of old-timey candy on shelves and in large barrels. The Cotton Mill in McKinney is pretty popular for engagement sessions, and there were tons of hits when I did a google search on it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards