Wedding Invitations & Paper

Program Dilemma

Hello,

I am getting married on July 19 2014. My future husband is Catholic. I am currently in RCIA classes to covert to Catholicism. He has godparents that I absolutely adore and will be incorporated into our programs as our ushers walk them to their seats. My maid of honor's parents have been like a second set of parents to me for quite some time. I absolutely adore them and want to honor their presence just as I am honoring his godparents in our programs. However, I don't know exactly what official title to give them as they will be seated after the groom's godparents to keep with the organization. I would like to come up with something more unique and heartfelt than "friends of the bride etc". I need your help fellow knotters :)

Re: Program Dilemma

• I would just go with "friends of the bride" because that is exactly what they are. I wouldn't try to think of a title for them because it will mostly come across as made up. It is an honor to be listed in the program so a simple title is enough.

• I would recommend that you skip this.  It is going to make your program cluttered, and perhaps, confusing.  There are no hard and fast rules about the program, except for those of the church.  How lucky you are to have so many wonderful people in your life! 
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards