Wisconsin

LaCrosse reception?

Has anyone used Fox Hollow Golf Course or Forest Hills Golf Course for their reception in LaCrosse?  Did you like them?  Any other LaCrosse reception venue suggestions?  We're trying to keep the reception budget below $5000, if that makes a difference.  Thanks!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.

Re: LaCrosse reception?

• edited December 2011
    I'd love to help- but I can't. I just want to tell you that you have a very cute kitty!
  • J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  She thinks so too ;)

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding reception a few years back at Forest Hills and it was nice as a guest anyway.Our reception was at the City Brewery Hospitality Center.  I hear they have made updates since our wedding this past January (new table and chairs for sure).  You can use whatever caterer you want which is nice so you can shop around.  We actually used Nell from Nell's City Grill (the restaurant attached to the brewery) and she did a great job and really worked with us and our budget.  If you have any specific questions you can email me (I'm not on here too much). stanekjl at yahoo.comOtherwise, Drugan's is really nice too for the weddings I have been to there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards