March 2014 Weddings
Options

I don't want it to end!

I am so excited for the wedding and party of me is just sick of all the decisions BUT I am thinking about after the wedding when I don't have this extra "job" - what am I going to do?

I already feel the post-wedding blues settling in and we still have 30 days to go!!

Am I crazy? Please tell me someone else feels this way too!

Re: I don't want it to end!

• Options
    Nope we can't wait for it to be over! Tired of being broke and the drama.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're just excited for our wedding to come, which is 8 weeks from today!  Like @lisaa2014, we're tired being broke.  I can't wait to be able to go out to dinner and not having to worry if we've padded our wedding account enough. 

I don't think I'll have a chance for post-wedding blues.  After our wedding, we have another to attend on 5/3, and then one every other weekend from 6/7-7/5.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I am with Ms. LisaA2014, I am ready to be finished.
  • Options
    We're just excited for our wedding to come, which is 8 weeks from today!  Like @lisaa2014, we're tired being broke.  I can't wait to be able to go out to dinner and not having to worry if we've padded our wedding account enough. 

I don't think I'll have a chance for post-wedding blues.  After our wedding, we have another to attend on 5/3, and then one every other weekend from 6/7-7/5.
    I'm with you on this.  After our wedding, we have a couple to go to - I believe there is one or two in June, one in September (I think???) and one that FI is in in October.  I'm sure there will be more, but not yet. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one! Totally stressed!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i CAN NOT WAIT for this to be over!!!!! I already have 3 fall weddings lined up too.  but for my own, i can NOT wait. i cant handle the drama and expenses anymore :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Same! I feel like I need to shout out FREEDOM the day after the wedding....but I know it will be well worth it. The bringing together of families for a happy occasion is beyond priceless.
  • Options
    Our wedding is March 22, and I almost posted on facebook how I am so excited for 3/23. I am excited for the wedding but SOOOO over planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards