Wisconsin

Limousine Services

We are having troubles finding a reasonably priced, decent limousine service in the milwaukee area. We are looking for a limo coach bus to fit 14. Does anyone have any suggestions, good or bad? Thanks!

Re: Limousine Services

• edited December 2011
    I wasn't able to get any input from anyone who's used them, but we're using Majestic Limos out of Germantown. They were the cheapest we could find for a limo bus. I think it was around $8-900, but Fi was handling that so I'm not sure. Our weddng is on a Sunday too, so we got a break on price.
  • edited December 2011
    We went with Lamers and got a 29 Passenger bus for 800ish and thats for unlimited miles and gas from 230-midnight
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, way to go. They never called us back so that was the one place we didn't price out. That's awesome.
  • edited December 2011
    My Dad works for VIP Transport in North Lake-they are ALWAYS out in Milwaukee. I'm not sure what their regular prices are, but I know they have a bunch of different vehicles, and they are nice. I just talked to my dad and he said they are doing a discount thing right now, and they'll do what they can to get the job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • liloriole2000liloriole2000 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using a coach bus also through Wisconsin Coach and it was $500 for 5 hours. But, then again we needed transportation for 28 people.  
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, Lamers was difficult at first to get ahold of, if we didn't actually get them on the phone they never called us back. But FI was persistent so we lucked out! Just call around for prices. There are MANY in the Milw. area!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards