Destination Weddings Discussions

Best location - budget friendly for guests

I'm trying to find a breathtaking location without racking up extra costs for guests. Most of our guests will come from ohio or michigan and we're looking for a beautiful beach setting with everything on site that our guests would need to eliminate extra costs for them. What have you all found to be the best solution? We don't mind paying whatever for the actual wedding/festivities but wanted to keep their costs down...

Re: Best location - budget friendly for guests

• Are you considering all inclusive resorts? We are getting married in Jamaica at a Sandals Resort due to the all inclusive aspect. All food and drinks are provided which alone probably saves 500-1000 depending on the number of stays. I have not really checked out many places in the U.S. but I did consider Florida for awhile.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're traveling from Ohio/Kentucky and going to the Moon Palace in Cancun. If bride/groom stay 3 nights they qualify for a complimentary wedding package. Also, depending on the number of guests you have, you can qualify for additional services such as private cocktail hour, reception, etc. We're getting married in September and its less than $4k for 3 of us, including air. It is also an all-inclusive resort which includes all food/drinks. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards