New Jersey
Options

Residence Inn West Orange rates?

Hey ladies! Have any of you used the Residence Inn in West Orange? Curious on their rates as we're looking into a wedding at the manor. Thanks!

Re: Residence Inn West Orange rates?

• Options
    I'm getting married at the atrium and we are using the Hampton inn in parsipany . The. Shuttle is included along with breakfast and the bar stays open until 2am... Only $112 a night which is a greatttt deal!
  • Options
    Our reception was at the Manor, and we ultimately did not need a hotel block (very few out of town guests - and those that did travel stayed with other relatives.)

When I called to ask about information however, I remember it being around $160, and that it wasn't much of a deal to do a hotel block.

However - the  hotel for "wedding blocks" was already booked for our weekend (October 2013). Even if we had wanted a block of hotel rooms there for our guests, they would not have been able to provide it. I guess the other brides at the Manor that were also getting married that weekend booked before we did. (I called at about a year out.)

Hope that helps - if you are thinking of a certain date at the Manor, it wouldn't hurt to call the hotel now and ask about availability and price for that date.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards