Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

wedding decor rentals?

Anybody know of a place to rent decor? I need centerpieces, some accent pieces for special tables, things like that.

Re: wedding decor rentals?

• We've talked about Whimsical Welcomes before but I wanted to mention that Leslie has a lot of these things for rent.  I rented all kinds of vases from her including some for the cocktail tables. She has candleholders and lanterns for rent too.  If you've ever been to her workshop, you'd be amazed at all of the things she has. And she collects a lot of one of a kind things for people to use for placecard tables - pitchers, wooden boxes, unusual things that I never would have thought to use with flowers at a wedding.    She's very creative about creating decor for your tables and she doesn't always use flowers. She'll help you design candle arrangements or work with fruits and vegetables.   She designed tall lamps for some of my tables and there were only 3 flowers in them.  She taught me how to decorate them and I DIY'd them myself.  She saved me a ton of money compared to the other florists I met with. She offered so much more for less.  Did you look at her blog or website?
    MaidofToy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards