• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Louisiana-New Orleans

Would you like to do a New Orleans Engagement Session?

missnikkimmissnikkim member
Fourth Anniversary
edited February 2014 in Louisiana-New Orleans
Hi! My name is Nikki, I'm a Toronto based wedding photographer (nikkimills.ca), and I will be in New Orleans in April. I would love to do an engagement session while I'm there. I'm looking to give a free engagement session to a creative, fun couple, with a strong vision for their session. The session would need to be on April 18, 19, or 20th. The session would be 1-2 hours, you will receive 40 retouched high resolution digital files. If you're interested, please contact me (you can reach me through my website or blog) with your pinterest board, or a description of your vision, a story about how you met your partner, when you're getting married and why you would love to do this. Please contact me before March 15, 2014.

Re: Would you like to do a New Orleans Engagement Session?

• Hi my name is Crystal and my fiance's name is Eric. We are both students living in two different states.  We we're introduced 2 years ago over the phone by a mutual friend. We bonded over our cultural differences.. he is from New Orleans and I am from Jamaica. After a month of speaking we finally meet up and went on our first date at Mona's Cafe in New Orleans. We still go there and all the waiters know us. So when he proposed he took me back on our first date then to our favorite place to hang out,on the lake, and asked me to marry him. Unfortunately we don't have any pictures from that day. However I would love to start documenting our memories and this seems to be the perfect opportunity to start . We are very focused and driven as individuals but when we are together we love making each other laugh and enjoy every moment we have. It would be a great gift to start off our wedding planning with a session with you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards