May 2014 Weddings

Address labels with new name!

Just had to share - I am sort of a stationery geek and I was thinking this week about return address labels for our wedding thank-you's....and I realized....

I need ones with my new name!! :)

Wedding Paper Divas is having a 20% off + free shipping sale...I'm looking there first.  I love seeing the digital proof of "Mr. & Mrs. Newname" on an address label!

Re: Address labels with new name!

• Yay!  I didn't even think of that.  Thanks for the suggestions, I will also be taking advantage of this!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ooooooo that's a great idea! I'm also going to get an address stamp with my/our new name on it! We got one for our wedding invitation RSVP return envelopes (whew, that's a long description!) with my parents name/address on it and my mom's obsessed. I actually had to stop her from playing with it...all over the wedding cake details sheet!
    Anniversary
  • I hate to be cheap, I do love everything on wedding paper divas, however I would have paid $24 just for address labels and that doesn't even include shipping.  Am I the only one who thinks that's a little outrageous?  I just went on vistaprint and ordered Mr. & Mrs. address labels, a self inking stamper and envelope seals and only paid $29 with shipping!
  • @lindseyanne1 haha I have mine printed on avery labels that we got at office max.  I didn't do anything fancy with them, though I could it would just take time.  Maybe I'll play with them a bit more and see what I can do at home :)
    Anniversary
  • My awesome BFF/MOH have me for Christmas a return address stamp with our married names (Mr. &Mrs)....love it!
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ugh. Such a tease!!!! I went to go order them and realized I don't have a new address. I could have them read: " Mr & Mrs N cardboard boxes 1234 on Main Street" lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lindseyanne1 - I agree, WPD is expensive.  I ordered our invitations and save the dates through them, so I do get coupon codes and free shipping through emails.  I noticed that those deals are better than what are advertised on the site.

that said, I'm glad you came back and posted about Vistaprint - I only got enough labels through WPD to get us through wedding thank-you notes.  The last time I ordered labels from another company, it took like 2 months to get them and I can't wait that long in this case. I would like to find a cheaper alternative for future orders so I'll have to take a look!

• @ark155 I will post a picture when I get them, they should be here by 2/14.  I got 140 labels, 72 envelope seals and the self inking stamper for $29, it was a heck of a deal and I'll have enough labels to last me way too long!  haha
  • Note about WPD! If you have a Costco membership then you can go to: http://warehouse.stores.weddingpaperdivas.com/

and when you're checking out, enter in your Costco memberhip number and you can get 20% off!

When I ordered my invites, I saved about $120 using it! I don't know if it's "too late" for y'all to use this for invites, but as far as I know you can use it for whatever on the site!
    Anniversary
  • Just saw this on WPD/Facebook if anyone is interested: Enjoy 50% off our Signature Circle stamp with code 0206DEAL50 (Ends 2/7/14 @ 8am).
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards