African American Weddings

Rude people....:(

I have only been active on this site for a few days and some of these other boards are nuts. These ladies are a bit much, I have to remember this is an online forum LOL. Anyway fellow brides and brides to-be...I have learned alot from this group and I must say you I love the support and love shown on this board.

Re: Rude people....:(

• Oddly enough my month group that's on fb is pretty good I was shocked lol But yes this is the best forum the rest are a mess
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with all the comments above. I tried ONCE and I do mean ONCE to post on other boards besides AAW and it was not a good experience.  AAW is the best board on the knot. I love it and I have made great friends on here that have turned into friends in real like. I talk to them and meet up with them.  So dont be dismayed. This board is great...just stay on this board...I would not have had such a wonderful wedding if it werent for my friends on this board both ladies and gents.  LOVE AAW
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SenecafSenecaf member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary First Answer
    edited February 2014
    The other boards are harsh. This one is the best by far!
  • Ooohhhh how this post reminds me of my vent about the other boards that I posted on here a few months ago. This board is filled with a bunch of ladies that are the definition of supportive. Its great when you need to vent or need advice and youre talked to as a friend, not as a child it took a minute before I stumbled onto this board bit glad you found safety faster then I did lol .welcome to TK!!
  • Alot of brides on the other boards to me seem to be like the mean girl in the school and they claim its just that they dont sugar coat their reply but i have always wanted to know  WHO WENT AND DIED AND MADE THEM THE BENCHMARKERS FOR ALL THINGS WEDDINGS??? child please lol... stay over here we dont bite and defintiely dont bitch about little things! Besides if you wanted a Halloween themed wedding who are we to judge, if you wanted everybody in the wp to wear bathing suits i say go for it.. Fact is ITS YOUR DAY and i think they tend to forget that! Shrugs-steps of soap box LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• i was the mean girl in high school hell i am mean now... but there is no need for that on the wedding boards.... 
    planning this mess is stressful enough i dont need cyber bullies to boot lol

folks need to git *yes git* their entire live.com and have a stadium full of seat and #satdahelldown lol 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @thedivav You are a mess! LOL! Help you, Lawd!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • lol IJS.... i am 40 i know me hehehe

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards