Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Skyline Terrace MGM Grand

I am just curious if anyone has done a reception at the Skyline Terrace our room is already booked but as the day approaches I am getting seriously nervouse about getting kicked out.. Any info would help

Re: Skyline Terrace MGM Grand

• Options
    Whats your date?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I'll have my party in the terrace suite as well, also worried about noise and also outside catering.. has anyone had a reception in one of these suites recently? What are the chances of getting caught with catering or kicked out because of noise? Very few and mixed opinions about this online..

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think you should have a problem.. I also have the skyline terrace suite booked and have read many reviews that it is not a problem. I mean these suites are big enough to hold a good amount of people i'm sure that these hotels have people partying in them all of the time. I will say out of all of the reviews on this topic i have read a ton about Mandalay Bay being super easy with having in suite receptions...but i loved the skyline terrace so we chose to go with  that one!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards