• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

The Pittsburgh Winery

Just wondering if anyone has been to a private event at the Pittsburgh Winery? I see they do private events but dont see any specific info on weddings. Thats kinda the vibe I'm looking for; offbeat, not too "wedding-y", different. If you have any other suggestions, I would love to hear!

Re: The Pittsburgh Winery

• PepperallyPepperally member
    250 Love Its 500 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    That place looks pretty cool...love that natural wood bar top!  Kind of reminded of the Engine25 House, which also is a wine.  http://www.enginehouse25.com/rental  Their wine cellar is small, but they have a large second floor (first floor is the Clemente Museum).
  • How cute is Engine 25 House! I would love to serve my guests Pirate wine! THis is a great local, and will need to keep it on my list. I wonder if places like this host ceremonies or just receptions?
  • Hey all - I had my engagement photos done at the Pittsburgh Winery and it's amazing! Syma, who owns the place with her husband was SO accommodating and I'd imagine that a private event there would be top-notch. They even let us bring our dog! Good luck :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards