Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

July 2014 Bride intro:)

Hey everyone! Ive been lurking for a few days and after some frustrating tries of not being able to post I finally am! Im so glad i found this group! I am getting married July 20, 2014 at The Flamingo in the Garden Chapel. We live out of state. We are having about 30 people come. We are staying in a 2bdr suite bc we are bringing our 3 kids with us. We are having a in suite reception afterwards. So far I have Harmony booked for Hair & Makeup, Im pretty sure we are booking our cake thru Cake Designs of Las Vegas ...I wanted Retro but they dont deliver on Sunday and they were way more money than I wanted to spend. We ordered the cheapest wedding package, we are also having our honeymoon in Vegas. Our parties are Saturday night, looking for suggestions on good places to go for my night so I can pass along to my bridesmaid who is planning it. Also suggestions on what to do for Tuxedo's as the men live all over the US. So far I have my dress/veil/slip i just ordered the material for my daughters dress who is my flower girl, my mom is making her dress, I cant wait it is going to be so cute! My step-daughter's dress is in, I just have to get her shoes, i need to order my sons Tuxedo, waiting for the Invoice for my shoes ( custom Seahawks heels) my toss garter is ordered ( its a Seahawks one) our invitations are ordered, we ordered them thru Zazzle, we are registered on a honeymoon registry...we dont need anything for our house as we live together. I think that is it! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: July 2014 Bride intro:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards