Not Engaged Yet

Monday Accountability

B: Turkey and egg on an english muffin with Frank's (5)
L: ST Chicken Pot Pie Soup (6)
D: WW BBQ Turkey Joe on a bun (10)
S: Fruit cup (0), Mini Babybel (1), baby carrots (0)

I have no idea what I'll do with my other 5 points. 

Meal plan for the rest of the week:

Tuesday
L: Leftover turkey joe
D: ST Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken

Wednesday
L: Leftover Santa Fe Chicken
D: Buffalo turkey burgers with blue cheese broccoli slaw

Thursday: 
L: Leftover turkey burger
D: Leftover Santa Fe Chicken

Friday: 
L: Ham sandwich
D: Out? 

Re: Monday Accountability

• I need to get back on track.

B:  Oatmeal
    L:  Salad (though my work's diner is having corn dogs and right now those sound really good)
    D:  No idea - I need to figure out new recipes.  I'll probably grill up some chicken and make some sides.
    S:  Probably Yogurt and a Banana

E:  I'm going to try to do arms exercises.  I'm still congested - I don't think it's ever going to go away.

Anniversary
  • This weekend, I totally went off the wagon, like really bad. I'm really beating myself up for it since I've lost a whopping 2.5 lbs in a month :( Anyway, the only reason I like Mondays is because I can eat healthy again.

B:small PB & J sandwich, clementines, cheerios

L: Salad with avocado, turkey, cheese, almonds, bleu cheese dressing.

S: Grapes, string cheese

D: Honey sriracha chicken tenders, french fries

E: 1 hour on the elliptical, cleaning, doing laundry.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • B:  english muffin with a little whipped butter, 2 eggs, 1 pc. bacon, a few blackberries

L:  MS Irish Stout Beef Stew, 1 slice whole milk mozzarella cheese, cherries and strawberries

pre-WO S:  apple + larabar

D:  MS Irish Stout Beef Stew

WO:  Insanity M2 D12 (Max Cardio Conditioning, Max Cardio Abs) ~ 70 minutes

my veggie intake is kind of low today so I might throw together a glass of fresh juice with dinner.
  • meal plan for the rest of the week:

Tuesday:
    Lunch:  leftover Irish Stout Beef Stew
    Dinner:  ST Filipino Chicken Adobo, stir-fried cabbage, roasted acorn squash

Wednesday:
    Lunch:  work lunch (soups and casseroles)
    Dinner:  ST pork carnitas meat, cilantro lime rice, black beans (I'll probably make a Chipotle bowl)

Thursday:
    Lunch:  leftover pork carnitas or leftover Filipino Chicken
    Dinner:  leftover pork carnitas

Friday:
    Lunch:  leftover pork carnitas
    Dinner:  something out
  • Ooh, I like the meal planning idea for the rest of the week! Jess and I ate a ton over the weekend in DC, but luckily I still lost a little (0.2 lbs). I start my 1/2 marathon training group tonight, so that's three times a week that I am guaranteed to run. Plus I'm planning on Tuesday body pump and a Friday run as well. Come on weight, get the hell out of here!

B: dry cheerios
    S: grapes, honeydew, pineapple
    L: Jimmy Johns?
    D: salmon and vegetablse

E: 3-4 mile run after work

We haven't made our shopping list, yet. We're doing that tonight.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I have got to get back on track. I have no idea what I'm eating today because I didn't go to the store and I didn't pack anything. I've been off track for the past two weeks for many reasons...but I'm starting to feel cruddy and I've gained 4 of my 10 lbs back...so I really need to get organized here. Glad to hear some successes from everyone here!
  • glad to see you back, @allusive007!
  • B - Small Apple and Cheerios, dry
    L - 3 sticks of celery with light PB
    D - Vegetable fajitas maybe?

E - Arm, back, and leg work out...maybe an ab workout if I feel up to it. I'm down 1 pound since Wednesday or Thursday.
    Anniversary

• B- hot chocolate oatmeal and banana

L-homemade vegetable fried rice

S-apple

D-probably veggie patty and asparagus

S- homemade banana bread and some tea

E- hopefully an abs workout

Anniversary

• Thanks @CocoBellaF! It's good to be back.  :-)
  • B - Small Apple and Cheerios, dry
    L - 3 sticks of celery with light PB
    D - Vegetable fajitas maybe?

E - Arm, back, and leg work out...maybe an ab workout if I feel up to it. I'm down 1 pound since Wednesday or Thursday.
    I'm sorry, @severmilli12, but your LUNCH is 3 sticks of celery with peanut butter? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @Cu97tiger Yeah :\  When I say sticks, I mean like 3 long ones that havent been cut, not 3 tiny sticks...but yeah, thats it for lunch. We're having a big dinner tonight so I'm saving my calories for that.
    Anniversary

• I did ok this weekend. What bothers me though is FI and I just didn't have consistent meals which isn't healthy. He'll go all day without eating and not care about it so if I don't insist on stopping for lunch or breakfast or whatever then it just won't happen.

B: Bagel (5) and cream cheese (3), coffee

S: clementines

L: Unsure

D: Chicken and Mushroom Polenta Lasagna

Meal Plan for the rest of the week:

Tuesday: Lasagna leftovers for lunch, palak paneer (spinach cheese dish thing) and rice, baked spicy lentil samosas for dinner

Wednesday: leftover palak paneer for lunch, I have something planned for dinner but I forgot what it is...I need to look at my shopping list again.

Thursday: Out to eat while we meet with a potential DJ

Friday: Valentine's Day dinner with friends. I'm making chicken cordon bleu, roasted asparagus, warm belgian endive and pine nut salad, and I haven't decided on a second side yet.

• Has anyone heard of DietBet? 

Someone posted about it on my FB last week and so I joined today along with @sakalicious

Basically, you "bet" money (we joined the 6 month / 10% contest) and then at the end, all of the people that "won", split the pot. It's $25 a month OR if you pay up front, you get a month free (so I paid $125 total). 

I'm going to start a thread about it and see if anyone else wants to join. There are over 700 members right now and it starts tomorrow. 

• So excited for DietBet but did not enjoy submitting a 'before' picture and weight! 

B- shredded wheat with skim milk and a banana
    S- yogurt and grapes
    L- spinach salad, veggie soup with white beans
    D- crockpot chicken sausage with peppers, onions, garlic, and sauce over whole wheat pasta (the recipe made so much...we're going to be eating this for days)

E- belly dancing workout dvd
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards