California-Inland Empire

ACE Palm Springs

I just got the quote for ACE Hotel & Swim Club for a Saturday in June 2015 and am not sure if it's in my budget.  We love that everything is all in one space and since we're planning from afar (in Chicago) it might be smarter to know the costs up front and have it all taken care of (catering, reception, ceremony) all in house.

Anyone have experience with this venue?  Heard good things about it?  

There are a TON of blog posts out there about the venue but I haven't heard much about bride's experiences. 

I emailed them to see if there are cheaper rates in "off season" (if there even is such a thing) but haven't heard back.   I'm debating if we should fork over the extra money to have it on a Saturday.  

Re: ACE Palm Springs

• June would definitely be in our 'off' season - the desert gets really hot during summer. Last summer, I believe it got up to 120! Please keep this in mind if you're thinking about having an outdoor wedding.

We considered them but found them to be way out of our budget as well. And from one bridge to another, stick to your budget! Maybe if I say it enough I'll do it better myself. lol

Have you heard of Oak Glen? There are many pretty, outdoor wedding venues out there that are fairly inclusive of most costs. Only an hour away from Palm Springs, but beautiful during summer. Some of those venues offer inclusive packages starting around $6,000.
  • Hi there! I am a Palm Springs Native and I would not recommend the ACE! It will be beautifully decorated but it will be open to the public and the ACE is a big gathering place during summer months. If you are set on Palm Springs there are tons of country clubs that will offer great off season rates for summer weddings. I am getting married in February at my church with a reception at Palm Valley Country Club in Palm Desert. They are less during wedding season than ACE will charge you for off season.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards