Not Engaged Yet
Options

HELPPPP!!!!! How can I cancel this whole "the knot" thing? my wedding was cancelled.

My engagement was cancelled over a year ago, and I still get all these emails reminding me of the failure I am. How can I stop these emails? How do I get rid of this account all together? I don't want to be reminded of my ex and that I was supposed to get married. HELP! PLEASE!

Re: HELPPPP!!!!! How can I cancel this whole "the knot" thing? my wedding was cancelled.

• Options
    check out this LINK.

I'm sorry your engagement was cancelled.  you might also want to put in a block for emails coming from The Knot, just to be sure you don't see any more emails.
  • Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I had been searching for something like that! I couldn't find it though! 
  • Options
    Plusalso, in the future, it is prudent to start these sorts of accounts with a dummy (aka spam) email address.  Wedding vendors are like hawks.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards