Flowers

Flower quotes

I am wondering about flower quotes. I have no idea how many guests will come to the wedding. I am going to get flower quotes, next week.  How will I know how many centerpieces I will need, when I don't know how many guests will be in attendance?  I know that getting a quote is getting an estimate, but when you book and put a percentage down... are you locked into the earlier estimate and have to have a certain amount of flowers? If a large amount of guests don't show, that could be a few amount of centerpieces not being used. I am going through a wholesale  company for centerpieces (and a different wholesale company for vases).  I am going through a florist for bouquets, boutonnieres, and decorating the cake.

Re: Flower quotes

• Even if you put a deposit down, they can alter the remaining balance if your needs change.
  • I have never gone through a wholesaler for centerpieces, only local florists, so I suggest you ask them this question because their rules may be different then local florist rules.

Typically local florists will provide you with a little leeway with centerpieces.  Once you know your final table count you just let the florist know how many centerpieces you will need.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards