New Jersey

Boudior Photo shoot

Hi everyone :) Just wondering if anyone could recommend an affordable photographer to do a boudior photo shoot. I seen a groupon for only $19 (with hair and makeup!) for glamour shoots, has anyone had any experience with them??

Re: Boudior Photo shoot

• Glamour Shots** sorry
  • They are a chain. I know people who have used them. My nana always had them done and she looked glamorous in the pics. She would be all dressed up and in a nice dress. I don't know about if I would want to do a boudoir with them but go for it if you'd want the pics! 
  • I just did this!  I was sort of nervous at first, but I had so much fun.  I don't think I would ever do this in a mall, though.  We were in a bed and breakfast, and my guy was awesome.  It was a lot more than $19 though.
  • I did this for my FI for our anniversary.  It was a whole lot more then $19 but it was in an awesome studio with a great photographer.  I would not do a boudoir shoot with glamour shots.  It is wide open in a mall with very little privacy.  I personally think it would just be weird.
  • Aw, that's great.  Yeah mine was a Valentines surprise.   I don't need much of an excuse to go back in the future :-P  I don't think that company is in my area, but I never looked.  I don't think I would trust someone for $19 bucks much either... but that's just me.

• This is something I'm considering, where did you go?

• Jenn7778Jenn7778 member
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2014
    I went to CLB Photo with Chris and Fawn. They are located in Red Bank and were amazing! Google Lo Boudoir photography and you will find them.
  • I don't know if we can put names here but I went to Mike Cassidy.  I was referred to him through a friend.  I have nothing but good to say.  He just works on a different level than most people and makes you look beautiful.  That's what I liked about it.  He's like the best in NJ- its not cheap but I saved and love my photos which Ill have forever.
  • Thanks everybody. I'll check it out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards