Wisconsin
Options

Cuvee?!?!

Has anyone been to Cuvee in Milwaukee before or has heard anything about holding receptions?  I went on their website and it informs you they do wedding receptions but I didn't see any prices or reviews about them.

Re: Cuvee?!?!

• Options
    boxcarboxcar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been there for work events before, but not for a wedding. The space is beautiful, but I'm not a fan of the service or the price. I think some girls on this board have had good experiences, though, so see what they have to say.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I did a tour of it one night but the woman was a flake and never emailed me back. But she did say that it was $2000 to rent the room (I think tables and other randoms are included). The bartender was more help than she was! I loved it though and another night we went there a wedding was ending and we met the bride and groom, they seemed pretty happy about it, but it was their night :)  The champagne is awesome and the space is just really unique. The lady was flaky, but I guess I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. If I would have kept trying I would have been irritated and given up. We ended up going with Joey Buonas.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the responses so far! As of right now we are planning on having our ceremony at Pabst Mansion. We are trying to keep the cost down because we are saving for a house and moving across the US. I did happen to get a packet from Cuvee...it seems reasonable. We are only having 100 guest and appeitizers (late ceremony and reception). If you have any other suggestions that would be great!!!! Thanks so much so far!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mara- That is EXACTLY what we are doing! :) Except, we are having our ceremony at Cuvee to save $$. When is your wedding?  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lu- My wedding is Oct 7, 2011.  Your price that you gave me..what did that actually all include?
  • Options
    courtlynn76courtlynn76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there in June - it was beautiful and very different than other venues!  I loved it as a guest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards