Snarky Brides

NWR. Can't stand my co-worker.

She has got to be the most annoying person I've ever met. I've worked with her for 6 years now (we're both senior management) and I'm not sure how some days I haven't jabbed a pencil into my ear just so I don't have to listen to her. 

She is obsessed with babies and pregnant women. Whenever someone in the office was pregnant, she harassed them, touched their bellies, named their babies. I know some of this sounds cute. But it's not. The way she talks, you would think she's an OB/GYN. She's an accountant. Yes, she has 3 kids. Her oldest kid is 30 years old. 

One of the chefs has a wife that is pregnant with twins. My annoying co-worker talks to him about it all the fucking time. "You know, your wife can't do this. And this. And she can't eat this." "When I was pregnant, blah blah blah." I probably hear her say "When I was pregnant" at least 5 times a day. Gah! You were pregnant 30 years ago! Guess what - shit has changed since then! 

Sorry. I had just had to get that out. I feel better now. 

Re: NWR. Can't stand my co-worker.

• I had a coworker like that when I was pregnant with DD. She annoyed everyone in the office and she was an idiot.

Luckily I didn't have too much random belly touching but this go around, if you touch my belly the I get to touch your ass.
  • My best friend is currently preggers, and there is another friend who is studying to be a medical professional and works in pediatrics, and she thinks she knows eeeeeeverything. It's EXTREMELY annoying. Never mind that bestie has already had two kids and has been through pretty much every hellish thing a pregnant woman can go through -- this (childless) chick still claims to know more.

I can't even stand being in the same room with her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards