Chit Chat

The most delicious thing I've ever baked...

I made this chocolate whiskey Bundt cake with whiskey caramel sauce (link) for my fiance for Valentines Day. It was pretty much the greatest thing ever. I could eat a whole bowl of that caramel. (Plus, that wasn't that bad to make--I was a little scared about that part!) I topped it with homemade whipped cream. He says it should win awards, and it immediately supplanted his grandma's Italian creme cake as his request for a birthday cake.

Just thought I'd do a little public service and pass this amazing recipe along!
pumpkinsandturkeyshlvonbchibiyuiKeptInStitchesmschristie123

Re: The most delicious thing I've ever baked...

• amakayeb said:
    I made this chocolate whiskey Bundt cake with whiskey caramel sauce (link) for my fiance for Valentines Day. It was pretty much the greatest thing ever. I could eat a whole bowl of that caramel. (Plus, that wasn't that bad to make--I was a little scared about that part!) I topped it with homemade whipped cream. He says it should win awards, and it immediately supplanted his grandma's Italian creme cake as his request for a birthday cake.

Just thought I'd do a little public service and pass this amazing recipe along!

@amakayeb

OMG it looks amazing and doesn't seem too bad to make. I might have to try it. Lol

• Saved it! I need a good cake recipe. I've mastered cooking pretty well but I'm not much of a baker. 
  • I'm making that once the brownies in my house are gone.

Anniversary
  • I had made a Kahlua chocolate bunt cake a few weeks ago for BILs birthday and it was amazing! Sounds similar to yours!

Anniversary
  • *ahem*

Nom. I will be making and eating this at the earliest possible opportunity.
  • Yep, highly recommended! And not too difficult, but it was messy and used a lot of dishes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards