Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday Accountability

B: Kiwi, 2 hard-boiled eggs 
L: Chopped salad with lots of veggies and chicken
D: Buffalo chicken strips with homemade blue cheese dressing, steamed veggies
S: Fruit cup, baby carrots

E: 10 situps, 15 push ups (ha!), Blogilates Day 6/Day 8 - Will do my best with these

H got done work at 10am yesterday and all of my plans for cleaning and working out went right out the window so I have to make up for that today. I was -0.8 from last week which I'm happy about! 

Re: Tuesday Accountability

• @swazzle good job on the weight loss!!!!

B: Kix, PB & J sandwich thin, clementines

L: Salad with chicken, avocado, egg, caesar dressing, almonds, cheese

S: String cheese, banana

D: Leftover chicken and gnocchi soup

E: 30 Day Shred (my first workout was yesterday and it was HARD but it went by fast for me)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @buddysmom80 - Thanks! Did you scream and curse at Jillian yesterday? I call her the worst names when I do 30DS.

• @swazzle I did yell at her a little bit. I HATE jumping jacks so I got annoyed at all of that. The strength training I enjoyed, the ab work I was "meh" about.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @Swazzle you're doing so good!!!

B:  Oatmeal
    L:  Either salad or soup (leaning toward the salad)
    D:  Meatloaf?  w/veggies on the side
    S:  ?????

E:  I. HATE. SNOW.  (I'll let you figure it out from there).

Anniversary
  • B:  scrambled eggs, deli ham, chunk of homemade whole wheat bread with whipped butter; coffee with a splash of whole milk

S:  banana

L:  ST shrimp creole over brown rice, roasted green beans

S:  apple

D:  leftover chili, probably going to make some cornbread (H's favorite); strawberries

WO:  Insanity M2 D20 (Core Cardio and Balance, a recovery workout, THANK GOD)
  • B: spinach wrap (7), skinny cinnamon dolce latte (3)

L: chili (8)

D: Not sure...bookclub tonight so wine and probably sharing an entree with my mom.

• I don't know if I'm having a hormonal fluctuation with my weight or what since my period is approaching, but as of Friday, I was -1.4 and now I'm +0.5 from my weight at the beginning of the DietBet last Sunday.  It was really discouraging to see a loss and then go back past my beginning weight and even higher, even if it is only half a pound.  I hope it's just water retention.

B- ham, egg, and cheese on an english muffin, coffee with skim
    S- yogurt and an apple
    L- grilled chicken wrap with spinach, tomato, and avocado
    D- chicken chili with zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, onions, and white beans

E- day 8 of blogilates
  • @Dignity100 - Thank you! I'm getting there, I'm taking it slowly which I have mixed feelings about. I'm still not back to where I was 2 weeks ago but I'm sure working out has something to do with that. 

• I'm so excited because yesterday was the 2nd body fast test I've done since my 30 day span and I gained 1 lb of muscle and lost 1.05 lbs of fat so I lost weight overall and gained mostly muscle. It's so refreshing to see hard work being paid off sometimes.

B- Scrambled eggs

L- Leftovers from going out to dinner last night- crabcakes

D- Calzones- not at all healthy but I told H we could have one cheat night a week.

E- CrossFit

• B- hot chocolate oatmeal and a banana

L_vegetable fried rice

S-apple

D-zucchini and portabello mushroom

S-tea and cookies

E-abs workout and dancing at rehearsal

Anniversary

• Great job @swazzle! @sakalicious... try to weigh yourself 1) at the same time each day and 2) at least a week apart, and 3) naked. Otherwise you're just playing mind games with yourself.

B: scrambled egg w/ red pepper
    S: red pepper slices
    L: ?
    S: coke
    D: chicken parmigiana maybe?

E: 3 mile run this a.m. in the freshly-fallen snow

For the first time in awhile, the pants I'm wearing today are bugging the crap out of me because I need to keep pulling them up. WOOHOO
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @sakalicious - without fail, I gain close to 5 lbs around my period, and as soon as it's over I lose it.  it's frustrating, but I've noticed the pattern and just don't weigh myself during that week.  I also go up almost a whole size...  ugh!!
  • @cu97tiger we have to submit weigh-in photos so I have to wear clothes for the 'official' ones.  I just need to avoid the scale around my period.  All the bloats!  @CocoBellaF, it is eeeevil.  I completely forgot it was coming until I noticed my pants and looked at where I am in my pill pack.  Womp womp.  Munching on an apple now.
  • @LivLeighton - Thanks! I stopped putting milk in my coffee a month or 2 ago. I can't go fully black though, I do 1-2 splendas still. I don't know if I'll ever get down to fully black. 

• B: Coffee with Cream & Sugar: 257c
    L: Large baked sweet potato with brown sugar and light butter: 301c
    D: Skinnytaste Chicken Parm and caesar salad: 674c
    S: Lemon yogurt with granola: 190

E: I WILL make to the gym today, and burn at least 200 calories on the elliptical, plus do my arm workout at home

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So, I made FI go to the gym with me yesterday (he had to do that, make sure I didn't eat anything else all day, and help me grocery shop in order to get me to make buffalo wings last night.) He weighed himself there (we don't have a scale at home), and found out that he's somehow about 6lbs lighter than he was a couple of months ago. So, he lost the same amount of weighed that I worked my ass off to lose, WITHOUT EVEN TRYING. It's not fair!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @Hummingbird125 It's the same thing with my FI. I hate him for it sometimes. It's so unfair.

• @LivLeighton - That's a good idea. I would love to cut Splenda out all together. I'll try doing just 1 for the next couple of days and see how it goes. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards