May 2014 Weddings
Options

Time is flying!

It honestly seems like a week ago that we were 6 months away, and now it's down to 3!  I love that the wedding date is almost here, I can't wait to be married, but starting to stress about what I haven't done and how little time is left!    The closer we get the more of my weekends that are already booked up.  Everyone told me do as much as I can in advance, but I'm a procrastinator...good thing I work better under pressure.  How's everyone else doing with their planning?!  

Re: Time is flying!

• Options
    Oh good! Im not the only one! I had my first melt down yesterday!! 13 months ago I told my fiance that I wanted to take the time and do all my DIY projects well before because I did not want to be  find myself  with 3 months to go and nothing done! Well guess what? UGH! I have no idea where the time went!!! Other then the DIY, I received my invites today!!! Im soooo excited! They turned out beautiful! My fiance saw them and he had a physical reaction!! Chills! Now, as I just realized today, I have to some how figure out how to make a map with directions and I just havent been able to do so! Another UGH! Well....there is nothing like good stress! It's all good! Good luck to you!!!

tinkerbell gif photo: Tinkerbell stuck in keyhole animated gif Peterpan2_coince9e.gif
  • Options
    @LAM2228. Can you take a screen shot of a google map of the location you need to make your map/direction? That's what I would do to make it easy, then just past it into a word doc & crop it.

I also can't believe how fast time is flying, and I hate to say it but I think I've gotten to the point where I just want it to be done and over with.....maybe its just this week that's draging me down - its suspose to be my mid-winter recess and I wanted to get a lot of wedding stuff done as well as move more of my stuff into my FIs & mines place but with all the snow and having to work my other job all week cuz my boss is away I haven't had the time nor energy to do what I had wanted. I have my hair & makeup trial today and my first dress fitting tonight, so hopefully that'll make me feel better.
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

that is exactly how i feel...i just want it to be done and over with.    Have fun at the hair/makeup trial!!

I am making my own invitations and it's takign way longer then i planned.  I keep having different proglems I run into so that's just stressing me out right now.   

• Options
    I'm starting to panic a bit! I haven't started my fittings yet and I really need to get on it!!
  • Options
    I'm starting to panic a little bit, too! I was planning to have my alterations done at the salon where I bought my dress, but I'm now starting to have scheduling conflicts (they only take appointments for alterations on Thursdays from 11-6:30... sigh), so I have to find a whole new place! Super frustrating. We'll all get there, I'm sure. So exciting! :)
  • Options
    I just had to post and "SQUEE!" because I got a call during practice today that my dress came in today!!!! I ordered it back in October and I was starting to get super antsy! Of course I hooted and hollered and all the girls were looking at me like I had grown three heads (we were on a water break).

We haven't started addressing our invites yet, but they're sitting there all pretty!

I need to start working on making mercury glass for our centerpieces, which is super easy...it's just getting started on it!

We're also finalizing our menu, which is awesome but it's hard to balance between our personal "foodie" tastes and the tastes of our guests (some of whom are "meat and potatoes only" people).
    Anniversary
  • Options

Starting to panic over here a little bit. I feel like all the little details are starting the sneak up on me. I have a lot planned for this weekend so hopefully I can get some things crossed off my list.

I really want to finalize me and my bridesmaid jewelry. Just another thing to add to the list! 

• Options
    I would like to start on planning our ceremony, and seriously finalizing our guest list.once we do that I can get a rough head count to be able to buy linens etc, and chair rental.im actually almost completely done with planning.
  • Options
    I'm getting close to being "done". At least with the larger stuff.  All our invites are ready to go except  one I have to update the address on because he is moving tomorrow.  But I have the new address, so no big deal there.  I'll be mailing them out in about 2 weeks or so. We have a bakery (yay!!) and all we really need is a DJ.  I still need to find a stylist and we need to book a hotel for our wedding night as well as transpo.  I too have some little things that need to be taken care of such as decorations, but one of them I'm holding off until my mom is in town, and the other my FFIL will be taking care of, I just need to sit down and show him what I would like.  I'm not exactly over it all, but I am anxious to be married :)  Family members have plane tickets for the wedding!  And FI and I just finalized our ceremony stuff.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @artteacher23 - love it!!!  And that was my top choice of dresses from David's! 
  • Options
    Love, love, love it! @ArtTeacher23! You are so gorgeous! :)
  • Options
    @jenni1221 @kllibastien Thank you ladies!!! It was actually the last dress I tried on (was on my list, crossed it off, then saw another bride trying it on and HAD to put it on) and every time I wear it I never want to take it off lol
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards