California-Los Angeles
Options

Custom Music Design for Your Wedding Ceremony

Greetings, brides and grooms! My name is Matt Cohen, and I have just launched a boutique wedding venture called Music Design by Matthew Loren Cohen. In talking to several close friends who have recently been married, they mentioned that many times music for the actual wedding ceremony is an afterthought. My business and I would love to change that. As a pianist and composer, I have recently composed several original wedding processionals for friends and associates, and I also have arranged popular tunes for processionals and recessionals. Music Design by Matthew Loren Cohen brings the ability to customize and curate music for your wedding ceremony to you. No more choosing a song from a compilation cd of common wedding tunes, and no more getting the DJ to throw something together to walk down the aisle to. Your ceremony should be ENTIRELY in your hands, and I hope to be a part of it. The website URL is below—you can find all the necessary information there. And there are low introductory rates for packages as I roll out this new business. Check out the site and call or email me with any questions! Thanks!

www.musicdesignbymlc.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards