Wedding Invitations & Paper

So my FI finally found some STDs that he liked...

And they were these:

@doeydo posted them on @DragonBlood13's wedding planning thread.

And there's a good chance we're going to get them because he thinks that they are AWESOME.  And I could care less what they look like.  I feel like it would be a good compromise to telling him that we're not doing online RSVPs.

So, there *is* a market for lumber jack themed weddings...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: So my FI finally found some STDs that he liked...

• Haha. Condolences, I think.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • My daughter ordered postcards from Vistaprint with Japanese anime cartoon designs.  I ordered alternative ones for the older folks who wouldn't understand at all! 
    I like the design your FI chose.  It is certainly less "in your face" than daughter's choice!

httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • They kind of work with our venue.  And he's a bearded Mountain Man; so oddly.. it works.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited February 2014
    The anime ones would have confused me. The lumber - jack themed ones are cute. I can get behind those.

And actually, as long as people tell me pertinent information (their names, the date), I'm pretty happy. We got an STDate the other week that had no date on it to save. We were apparently supposed to read the numbers on their kids' sports uniforms to figure it out. That was not helpful. At all.

ETF: Anime, not anise, which is why my smartypants phone thought I meant.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • This. Is. Awesome.
    sexy, harry styles, best song ever, cute, beautiful, asdjglñlñ, marcel
  • Love these! The more I looked at the pics on @dragonblood13 's thread, the more I want a plaid/lumberjack themed wedding...for real...

• ckel24 said:

Love these! The more I looked at the pics on @dragonblood13 's thread, the more I want a plaid/lumberjack themed wedding...for real...

Make sure it's Black Tie Optional.  
  • ckel24 said:

Love these! The more I looked at the pics on @dragonblood13 's thread, the more I want a plaid/lumberjack themed wedding...for real...

Pft. Plaid tie optional.

All Men must grow out their beards.

I HAVE A VISION, DAMMIT!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ckel24 said:

Pft. Plaid tie optional.

I HAVE A VISION, DAMMIT!
    /DED
  • cupcait927cupcait927 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2014
    ckel24 said:

Pft. Plaid tie optional.

I HAVE A VISION, DAMMIT!

Favorite post of the day. PFT is going on my invites. And luckily FI already has the beard!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards