Nevada-Las Vegas

Mirage pool wedding?

Hi was wondering if anyone on here has had a wedding at The mirage?
Me and my fiance have been looking at venues, we are having a really small wedding, and we both like the look of the mirage pool for the ceremony but would love any feedback on Mirage weddings :-)

Re: Mirage pool wedding?

• We are getting married at the pool in early May and having our reception in a ballroom.  Our coordinator has been really great so far, responds quickly to emails and phone calls.  We also set up a room block and that has gone smoothly too.  Guests are telling us the rate is cheaper than anything else they have found.

Do you plan on having a reception there too?  The only reason I ask is b/c they only do Friday and Saturday weddings if you do your reception there too.  

We also got a pretty good rate on a Tower Suite for the week.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Hi thank you for your response, that's good to know the co coordinator is responds quickly to emails and calls as we are not local. Thanks also for the heads up on the reception, we were thinking of doing drinks and food by the pool, as it will be a small group of us, but will speak to the co coordinator for options.

Are you using the kim vo salon at The Mirage for your hair and make up? working out whether to use them or someone local.

i think we are going to go with the pool at The Mirage, as its our favourite of all the venues we've looked at :-)

• I am using the Mirage salon.  I got a gel manicure there after we got engaged and it was the best one I've ever had.  There aren't many of us so it seemed like the easiest option.  

Happy planning!  
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Thank you.

Have a lovely wedding in May
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards