Wedding Classifieds
Options

F/S - NEW, Never Worn, Gorgeous Handmade Swarovski Crystal and White Pearl Tiara/Headpiece

phisiggrlyphisiggrly member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited February 2014 in Wedding Classifieds

Brand new, handmade, never worn Swarovski crystal and white pearl tiara w/comb (silver).  All crystals/pearls are in tact, unscratched, etc.  This item has been in it's original box since I purchased it.  I wasn't able to return it because it was handmade for me but my loss is your gain!  The piece is gorgeous and pictures don't do it justice! The sparkle/sheen from this piece is amazing. 

Original cost I paid was $150 but I'm selling it for only $100 plus shipping (I'm in PA)!!  The original tag is still attached to this piece (picture below) that authenticates that they crystals/pearls are genuine Swarovski.  

If you are interested, please contact me at heather618@yahoo.com.  I accept Paypal only for payments.  All sales are final.  Shipping only to the U.S. and shipping will be done using USPS priority mail with tracking.   Please only contact me if you have actual interest only, no spam.

Thanks for your interest!

Heather

Re: F/S - NEW, Never Worn, Gorgeous Handmade Swarovski Crystal and White Pearl Tiara/Headpiece

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards