• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Florida-South Florida

Wedding Photographer Review- Noelle Goveia

When I was a little girl, I remember looking through my parents weddings album over and over again. It never got old for me. Thats how I knew that my wedding photographer had to be really special-she had to get it right and make my memories last so that my own children would look through my album with the same wonder.

I know I got it right by trusting Noelle to be our photographer. From the moment I met her, I knew she had the confidence and personality to get my pictures right. We talked about what was important to me-really creative, beautiful pictures, and how we were going to time the whole day to achieve those goals. You really spend more time with your photographer during the wedding then anyone else, and I'm glad I got to spend all my time with Noelle. She's funny, she's talented and most importantly, she's genuine. She really really wants your wedding pictures to look great. And they do look great. After the wedding, the pictures were there in no time to look through and enjoy. My husband and I look amazing and there are so many pictures to choose from, we're having a hard time picking the ones we like the best. This decision was hands down the best one I made when it came to picking the right fit for me. I really can't say enough good things about her. She was so reasonably priced for everything that you get included in her packages, which is what drew me to her in the first place, but you get so much extra then her packages by what you get with her a person. She's truely wonderful. I would wholeheartedly recommend Noelle to every bride.

Also, to brag a little more, I did a boudoir shoot with her before my wedding that came out very flirty and cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards