Georgia-Savannah

Historic Home/Wedding Venue

I'm looking for a historic home or Inn where I can also hold a small ceremony and reception. Suggestions welcome.

Re: Historic Home/Wedding Venue

• There was an ordinance passed recently that limits the time and number of people where a historic inn or home can be rented out for weddings and event.  If you have only a small number of people and have an afternoon wedding, you should be ok.  Just be sure to check that you are not going to be hindered by that.  
    I love Brockington Hall.  The couple that run it are wonderful and they have a beautiful venue.  The Mulberry Inn is beautiful and currently being refurbished.  The Hamilton-Turner Inn is also a beautiful place I recommend as well as the Kehoe House.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for your response! I'm hoping for a small wedding 40-50 max. I'm currently looking at dates for Brockington Hall and discovered the Pride Festival is on the date I was ready to book. Can you tell me how large this is, or if there would likely be issues with traffic/hotel rooms? I'm not able to find much information.
  • It's a pretty large festivial.  You shouldn't have hotel issues, but the area around Brockington Hall and Forsyth Park will be very busy.  Traffic and parking around there will be bad.  I'd look into something else.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards