February 2014 Weddings
Options

And now I have a hubby!

We made it through our wedding this past saturday...it was crazy but everything turned out okay in the end. We had a lot of fun and now are looking forward to our mini-moon to the bahamas tomorrow morning. We are doing our honeymoon in the summer since hubby and are work in a school. Hope all the other brides had great weddings! I am definitely glad all the planning and preparation is over. It got severely stressful towards the end.

Re: And now I have a hubby!

• Options
    We made it through our wedding this past saturday...it was crazy but everything turned out okay in the end. We had a lot of fun and now are looking forward to our mini-moon to the bahamas tomorrow morning. We are doing our honeymoon in the summer since hubby and are work in a school. Hope all the other brides had great weddings! I am definitely glad all the planning and preparation is over. It got severely stressful towards the end.
    @Dancer2873

Congrats on being married and have fun on your mini-moon! I am glad that the day turned out in the end.
  • Options
    Yes, congrats!  I hear you about the stress and being happy that it is over.  Enjoy your hubby!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards