Getting in Shape

Newly engaged, newly weight-loss motivated!

Hi ladies. I thought I’d introduce myself to you lovely lot- I’m Emma. I only got engaged on Valentines, and I’m already feeling like my heads’ going to explode with all of the ideas and questions running through it 24/7! Never having been engaged before (and hoping this’ll be the only time!) I have so many questions, and this seems like the place to come to answer them. I’ve already found reading all of your posts so helpful, I’m looking forward to joining in.

I'm so glad to have found the health and fitness corner of the forum, as one of my biggest wedding worries is getting into shape before the big day. If there was ever a time to do it, it's now! What other day of my life am I going to have a professional photographer following me around immortalising my current shape!

So, I'm looking forward to reading the threads, and joining in- hopefully there are some of you out there who are in the same position I am. It'd be great if we could provide support and advice to each other. I see that there’s even a healthy recipe posting section! What a brilliant idea. I’d better get reading, then.

Cheers, looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Re: Newly engaged, newly weight-loss motivated!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards