North Carolina-Outer Banks

Decided on the BEACH!

My fiancé and I already had our wedding pretty planned out (caterer, venue, DJ, cake, etc) but decided it was going to cost us about $3k over budget so instead of Morganton, NC we are going to the the OBX! We are trying to be very budget friendly and keep it under $7k. This doesn't include the dress or the officiant. If anyone has tips, advice, or great people to work with please let me know! Our date is 9/13/14.
Amanda
Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone

Re: Decided on the BEACH!

• Hello and welcome. How many people are you planning to have? Are you looking for a beach ceremony and then a reception some place else? My wedding was Sept. 7th, we had about 30 people and our wedding cost close to $12,000. We did pick a fairly expensive venue but something to keep in mind.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are expecting about 40. We are going for budget friendly for sure. However, we are now looking at Topsail instead of the OBX for that reason.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • mcook93 said:

Hi! Congratulations on your special day! My husband and I own Photo Expressions Today. We specialize in capturing your most cherished memories to last a lifetime! We would love to provide a custom quote for your photography services. We have shot at many locations at OBX as well as have a listing of preferred vendors to help with your planning.  We offering various discounts as well as financing to help our couples with budgeting.  Would love to talk with you more about your special goals for your big day. Feel free to contact us at photoexpressionstoday04@gmail.com. www.photoexpressionstoday.com

Wishing you a most beautiful day!

Melinda

Vendors are NOT allowed on the boards!!!  Read your TOS before clicking "I agree" next time. Your account will be removed from further posting on TK.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards