Chit Chat
Options

Where did the AA thread go?

2»

Re: Where did the AA thread go?

• Options
    Hey ladies! The user requested to have her account deleted. 

-KP
  • Options
    Hey ladies! The user requested to have her account deleted. 

-KP
    When I was a moderator- short of person trying to get away from a stalker- we never abided by these requests. Our forum's philosophy was always- it's your bed you need to sleep in it. Yes, we'll ban you if you don't want to post any more, but we aren't going to gut tons of old threads because you don't like what you posted. I don't think it is right to erase post history. What if that member posted something that could help answer someone's question? Well, now it won't come up in search. 
  • Options
    AddieL73 said:
    What I don't understand is why she had the opportunity TO request that. She should have been banned for personal attacks.
    The problem is you're trying to apply logic and rationale to an illogical and irrational situation, Addie.

(I don't disagree with you, btw, I'm just offering an explanation).
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    AddieL73 said:
    What I don't understand is why she had the opportunity TO request that. She should have been banned for personal attacks.
    We NEED to have a report button on the forums. There's zero moderation to catch offenders and punish them. As someone who moderated a top 100 forum for seven years, I'm in shock and awe at the management of this place. Porsche is just making life harder on herself by not having assistance (mods and report post button) to assist in taking care of issues BEFORE they end up like this.
  • Options
    Damn me and my logic! I forgot where I was for a sec!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    The report post button was a disaster, so I do NOT advocate for bringing that back. Mods, yes.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I was wondering where the Frankin-dress thread went

• Options
    The user requested to be deleted as I was issuing her a ban. Either way, a member's content gets deleted after they've been banned. Always feel free to page me or send me a PM when you see personal attacks.

Thanks for looking out! :)

KP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards