Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

cheap, modern invites online?

I'm not sure if I am asking too much or not but I am looking for suggestions on where to look to order invites online.  We''re having a pink and orange theme wedding and I would rather have someone make them, then worry about printing 125 invites at home.  There are so many Etsy shops and whatnot I wanted to see if you guys had any great experiences that won't break the bank.!
thanks!!

Re: cheap, modern invites online?

• Options
    We used Vistaprint, and we were very pleased.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    I'm  not sure what's in your budget but I just ordered a Save the Date design from Esty the member was AvacadoSeed.  She was great.  I believe if you want her to custom make something it's $30 and she can make anything-even if you like a design from somewhere else.  We printed ours on Vistaprint but if you have the design you can check local print shops, Kinko's, CostCo, etc and compare prices.

Otherwise I would suggest a search on Etsy of possibly a design you are looking for or just browse by Printable Wedding Invitations-that'll narrow down your search a little more.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Vistaprint has great prices and fantastic sales.  I recommend creating your invitation and then saving it in your cart until they have an awesome sale (they recently had 50% off sales!).  As a PP mentioned, you could have a designer on etsy create the invitation for you and upload it to vistaprint, or you could choose from one of the designs they have in their collection.  Vistaprint also has amazing customer service, they have changed designs for me and even refunded me for custom orders that I was unhappy with, just with a simple phone call!
  • Options
    I got mine from Invitations by Dawn online. They almost always have discount codes and you can customize colors and fonts for almost all of their invites! I also opted to get a "seal & send" invites, which eliminates the need for buying additional direction and RSVP cards.
  • Options
    Although I am also still looking, Ann's Bridal Bargains seems like they have really good deals. I got samples and they look and feel nice. 
  • Options
    @sayj143 Didn't you read the terms of service before you started trying to sell your crap on the Knot?  It is completely against the rules.  Nobody would buy anything from someone who is to ignorant to read the TOS,  Go away.

@knotporscha - vendor!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    I used zazzle to custom design our invites, and they have more classy paper options if you want to upgrade. It took me a few hours and proofs to get what I wanted, but, in the end, they turned out great!
  • Options
    Just got my invites from Vistaprint. I designed them myself and paid for color on both sides & the recycled matte paper. I'm really, really happy with them. I got 50 each of postcard sized RSVP cards & invitations for $20, plus shipping came out to $28. They came in a week. So happy. 

Oh yeah and leave them in your cart for a day or so. Vistaprint will send you emails offering you huge discounts almost immediately. I got 50% off. So happy.

Of course, stamps cost ~$20 and pretty colored envelopes cost ~$22 so that brought it all up to $90 total. Still. INCREDIBLE.
    This is me reading threads on TK
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also planning to go with Ann's Bridal Bargains.  I like that they offer low-cost thermography printing, which means the letters on our invites will be raised.  Their costs are so reasonable  we can afford to pay extra for nicer paper and two ink colors. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards