Alright ladies, we are hitting the 7 month mark...how's your planning coming?
- Dress - Paid in full, hanging in my closet awaiting alterations
- Bridal Accessories - Organized and paid, except headpiece
- Venue - booked (our backyard - no payment req'd), restaurant (payment due after dinner)
- Transportation - FFIL 1973 red MGB
- Florist - Paid
- Flower Girl (my daughters) Dresses - Purchased, paid in full
- Photography - Paid (engagement photos still to do in the spring)
- Invitations - Paid, just awaiting their arrival
- Wedding Bands - Paid
- Cake - Gift from Chef Friend
- Ceremony Musician - Gift from Musician Friend, has song list
- Officiant - Booked
What do you have left to do?
- Rent Ceremony Chairs
- Landscape backyard
- Book hair
- Finalize BM dresses (BM have been given 'parameters')
- Purchase Groom's suit/decide on GM rentals
- Attendant gifts
WHY IS THERE SO MUCH TO DO!!!!
How are you all doing?