New Jersey

the English Manor - pricing?

Hi all,

My FI and I are looking into the English Manor for a spring Saturday night wedding.  Does anyone know if they have a minimum party size, and what the average cost pp is?

Thanks so much for your help!

Re: the English Manor - pricing?

• Have you tried calling them?  I found most venues would give the info over the phone.
  • Fiance and I went there and meet with the owner who was super nice! But unfortunately they were very very set in their prices and minimum. For a Saturday night in September it was minimum 150 people and I don't remember pp but I can check when I get home for you! 
  • We looked for a July Friday night wedding a year and a half ago and the minimum was 125 I believe and the cost was approximately 110 a head I believe before tax and gratuity.  The owner was very nice and the grounds were to die for but I just didn't like the inside and couldn't book a place just based on the grounds.  But it was definitely nice...the cocktail hour area was small and I didn't like that it was a house when you walked in and didn't have a wedding feel to it.

I do remember they couldn't budget on price but were willing to negotiate upgrades.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards