So here is my dilemma... We have picked our date for June 6. The venue we have in mind only books a year in advance. It is considered a city park lodge and can only be booked on the city park website. We don't want to start booking vendors until we have the venue booked, but I'm afraid we are going to lose out on the vendors we want if we wait. The photographer I really want to use already has bookings for June 2015. She is someone I know and did amazing job at my friend's wedding. Should I book her for June 6th and just hope everything works out with the venue? Or should I wait until we book the venue and hope she is still available? I'm so indecisive.