July 2014 Weddings

New to the July 2014 boards!

Hi ladies, I recently got engaged on Valentines day this year and we are planning our wedding for July 5, 2014!  Omg, it only four months away!  We kind of had to get the show on the road because less than a week after our engagement, my fiancé found out that he would have to have to leave for 6 months for work starting in July.  So we both wanted to be married before he left, so here we are.  I look forward to sharing ideas with all of you and seeing how everyone's wedding plans are coming together.  Happy planning!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers

Re: New to the July 2014 boards!

• Congratulations! That's all so exciting :) I originally was going to be planning my wedding in about the same amount of time, but there was a problem with the date...so I got myself a whole two extra months, ha.  It's a lot of coordination but I think it's great to have a short engagement (mine will end up being about 7 months), it makes you make quick decisions and you don't have time to second guess yourself.

Anyway, happy planning to you!
  • rahrah82 said:
    Hi ladies, I recently got engaged on Valentines day this year and we are planning our wedding for July 5, 2014!  Omg, it only four months away!  We kind of had to get the show on the road because less than a week after our engagement, my fiancé found out that he would have to have to leave for 6 months for work starting in July.  So we both wanted to be married before he left, so here we are.  I look forward to sharing ideas with all of you and seeing how everyone's wedding plans are coming together.  Happy planning!
    Happy Planning!!
  • Welcome! We have a 6 month engagement, so while not quite as tight as yours, it's still an adrenaline rush trying to get it all planned. I look forward to hear how it comes along!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks, it has been a busy few weeks already, but I already found my dress and it is paid for.  The church is booked and we are finalizing some details for the reception venue tomorrow.  Since things have kind of calmed down a little, it is coming together better than I thought (so far).  I hope all of your planning is going well!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards