Wedding Woes

Can't access link to hotels directly from my wedding site on TK

I recently set up our website on TK and the hotel links do not work when guests try to access them from the site. I confirmed the links work properly because I pasted into another browser and they went straight to our block of rooms for reservations.  Can anyone tell me what I should do?  The save the dates have gone out with the site so creating a new website is not the best option.

Please help

Answers

• edited March 2014
    So the links themselves work, just not from TK? 

OK, I just went to our wedding website, and it looks like what I did (I couldn't remember) was to create hyperlinks with the information.

To do that, highlight the text you want to make a hyperlink (i.e., 'We have reserved a block of rooms at the Hilton Hotel, 123 Main Street, Anytown, USA'), then click the hyperlink button in TK editor (the one that looks like two chain links), paste the actual URL link into that box, click 'submit' and it will show up as a hyperlink (like mine did above -- that's underline and purple for me, but is probably not purple for you).

That should work -- let me know if it doesn't.

ETA: If you hover your mouse over the 'Hilton Hotel, 123 Main Street, Anytown USA' it will turn blue and show you it's a hyperlink. I bolded and underlined the hyperlinks on my wedding website so people knew they were web links, since TK is not so good with links.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards