Luxury Weddings

Bustle for Allure 8955 ruffle dress?

Does anyone know what type of bustle to do with this dress? I've seen this dress on another person where it didn't even look bustled! I'm so clueless when it comes to this stuff.
This is the dress I saw.

Re: Bustle for Allure 8955 ruffle dress?

• I would ask your seamstress. Since they are the experts
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • She may have had a ballroom type bustle done to the dress.  She also could have had just a one point bustle.

Here is a site which shows you the different types of bustles that can be done (CLICK).  But I agree with Kat that you should definitely discuss with your seamstress as to what will work best for your dress.

• As seamstress about french bustle.  It tucks up under instead of over like a traditional bustle.  My gown is also ruffled and it looked nice when steamstress showed me at first fitting.
  • She may have had a ballroom type bustle done to the dress.  She also could have had just a one point bustle.

Here is a site which shows you the different types of bustles that can be done (CLICK).  But I agree with Kat that you should definitely discuss with your seamstress as to what will work best for your dress.
    Wow, Thanks Maggie, I had no idea about all the types of bustles!

• That dress is gorgeous!

• @Maggie0829 that link is so helpful, I had no idea there were so many different types (and I have no idea what will work with my dress, so it was great to see some things to consider).
  • oh it's so gorgeous! your stylist can pin it to show you french and traditional
    photo Isbell-232_zpsdaf64dd5.jpg
  • I have an a-line ruffled dress (Maggie Soterro Chloe) , and my seamstress did a one point bustle on the exterior. Super simple and it looks great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards