Not Engaged Yet

AW: I bought my wedding dress!

For those of you that have not seen my dress via FB, here it is! Apparently my pictures insist on being sideways.

My FBIL's GF and I went to a place near our old apartment that has only sample gowns, which I was hoping for originally as I was on a tight budget. We spent a few hours there. I tried on 12 dresses, this being the last. I tried on my other favourite again but I knew this was it. Especially when the other dresses made me happy but this one made me cry. It just felt right.

I didn't think I would go for something so elaborate but oh well - I love it anyway! I wasn't planning on buying a veil but I got an amazing deal on it and the flower too. The ladies were great and dropped the prices so that I could get everything and stay right on my budget. Score! I wasn't sure if I would end up purchasing anything that day but it is honestly a relief for me to just have a dress I love and not stress about it.

I want to play dress up and wear it around the house but I'll resist for now. Just over 6.5 months to go...which seriously blows my mind.
image Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AW: I bought my wedding dress!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards