African American Weddings

Response/RSVP

Hello! Newbie here :waving:

I am having a semi/formal evening wedding in June. I am considering asking for the response/RSVP via our wedding website. Is this tacky? Has anyone done it? How did it work for you? Or if you received one how would you feel about it?

Re: Response/RSVP

• I will be doing that as well but adding response cards for my less tech savvy attendees.  I have been invited to a few weddings and the online RSVP seemed much more efficient than the mail.  
  • dejeankenney said that is a great idea only if it werent for those one or two ppl that are tech savvy you may still want to include a rsvp card...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Same here. Online RSVP with reply cards for older guests.
  • I'm doing the online RSVP. Most of our guests are tech savvy and the few who aren't, a phone call will do the trick, which I bet we'll end up doing anyway. We sent our invitations this Monday and just got our first RSVP. So far, so good.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• misstira said:
    dejeankenney said that is a great idea only if it werent for those one or two ppl that are tech savvy you may still want to include a rsvp card...
    this ^^^

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    ps..not to post jack but... hheeeeeyyyyyy @minsu5.. how are you suga.. I feel like we havent seen you around in forever.. your time is coming up soooo quick :)

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Hey @LeciaB, I'm making it. You know, since I have today off, I'll post something later in the day. Today, we are doing our tasting at the venue, joined by my FI's momma, his best friend (and Best Woman), and an empty chair (my Best Woman can't attend). I'll let ya'll know what happens.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards