Connecticut

Rehearsal Dinner?

Where did you or where do you plan on having your rehearsal dinner?

Fairfield County area!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner?

• I went to both a rehearsal dinner and wedding at Vazzy's in Bridgeport. The food was very good.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • We're looking at doing ours at BJ Ryan's Banc House in Norwalk. We originally wanted to do a clam bake and they offer an option for a clam bake menu so it's perfect.

I also looked at Rizzutto's and Rive Bistro in Westport. They both have private rooms with menus at about $40-50/person (not including alcohol).

• Southport Brewery in Milford
    Anniversary
  • lac1252 said:

We're looking at doing ours at BJ Ryan's Banc House in Norwalk. We originally wanted to do a clam bake and they offer an option for a clam bake menu so it's perfect.

I also looked at Rizzutto's and Rive Bistro in Westport. They both have private rooms with menus at about $40-50/person (not including alcohol).

Just wanted to say - I love BJ's, the owner is amazing and the nicest guy (a huge donor to many charities) and in the summer we go to dinner there probably once a week. If I were not getting married in Stonington I would have my RD there too!
  • That's so great to hear! We met with Buckley last week and he was just great. We felt like they will really take care of us and are happy with our decision to do our rehearsal dinner here.

• We had ours at Mancuso's in Fairfield. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

• lac1252 said:

That's so great to hear! We met with Buckley last week and he was just great. We felt like they will really take care of us and are happy with our decision to do our rehearsal dinner here.

They do take care of you - we went there Friday night for dinner and they ended up being all out of the main ingredient for the meal FI ordered after he placed his order - they came out and offered us dessert on the house. They are awesome.
  • We had ours at Outrigger's in Stratford. The food is amazing and they have a private room upstairs that over looks a marina. 
  • we are doing a dinner at my parents house everyone is coming over for a backyard bbq chicken burgers dogs beans mac salad potato salad, cake etc
  • Two Roads Brewery in Stratford has a huge room you can book and cater yourself.  Its bring your own wine for no charge and you just drink their beer. Great for a laid back couple and bridal party. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards