Wisconsin
Options

Need a band ASAP!!

Hey ladies,

My wedding is July 31st.  I have had a band booked, with a signed contract, and found out today that they will not play at our wedding. Besides from being extremely annoyed that the band is breaching our contract, I am now in need of entertainment for the night of my wedding.  I am looking for any and all suggestions because I know bands book up well in advance and we are only 5 months away during prime wedding season. the original band was a reggae band so we want something a little fun and unique.  we def want a band as opposed to a dj because my fiance and I love live music.  so if any of you ladies have any suggestions for a fun, creative band, or a cover band that can play a variety of styles of music, please let me know.  Thank you all so much!

Re: Need a band ASAP!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    check out bananas entertainment.  they are out of the green bay area.  we are getting married this month and have the band Wavelength, they are excellent!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG that stinks!!  I know there is this band, I think out of MIlwaukee called Hot Sauce, hope thats not who you had but they are so awesome!!!  Good times!!!  http://www.thebandhotsauce.com/

I have been to a lot of weddings they've played at and they truley bring the party to life.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I heard American Folk play a set in Kenosha, WI, and they were, great, I thought about e-mailing them and seeing if they do weddings myself, they were pretty awesome!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards