Pre-wedding Parties

Had fun shopping with sis

Went with sis for favors for the bridal shower.  We decided on teacups with saucers which she will put tea packets in the saucer and a shortbread cookie or a piece of biscotti.  We got a second favor in case the guests aren't thrilled by tea.  They are teacup planters, to put african violets or dusty millers into a tiny planter that looks just like a teapot.  She is getting all of the favors together, I was just along for the ride to help her get things off high or low shelves (she is almost 7 months pregnant).  It was so much fun, today, and she was relieved to cross something off her list. The wedding is getting closer, I am filled with excitement!

Re: Had fun shopping with sis

• I read about your shower on your other post.  It sounds like such a wonderful afternoon.  Is everyone wearing a hat?
  • No. I don't even own a hat, but that would be funny to dress up like the British while having high tea.
  • Glad you had fun!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards