Wisconsin
Options

Unique Wedding Party Gifts

I was wondering if anyone would mind sharing what creative gift ideas they came up with for their wedding party?  I want to come up with something very different, other than the "typical" gifts that are usually given and I'm stumped.  Ideally, I would come up with something unique to each girl....but I come up with something really good, they may all just get the same.    Please share if you don't mind! Thanks!!  :) 

Re: Unique Wedding Party Gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Go to etsy.com.  The site is amazing!  You can find just about anything on it and they have tons of cute bridesmaid-ey type gifts (both traditional and non traditional).  Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Alyssa0421Alyssa0421 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shop for each girl like it's her birthday if you want something unique for everyone. Etsy is a great place to get ideas or purchase unique, handmade gifts. I had handmade jewelry for my girls (made by a co-worker, not on Etsy) and washable makeup bags from Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/eadybeady

I also got my MOH a gift certificate for her favorite waxing/spa place. I'd just stay away from anything that says "bridesmaid" and you'll be good!

• Options
    lwogslandlwogsland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got the following...

Maid of Honor- Spa Gift Certificate
    BM 1- Wine bottle cheese server from etsy
    BM 2- Wine bottle lantern from a small shop nearby
    BM 3- Was local wine...but she just announced she's pregnant..so I got her a porclean pumpkin decoration as she loves decorating for the seasons..
    Each BM also will get a matching necklace to wear in the wedding..

For the GM...
    BM- Gas grill for his new house
    The rest of the GM each got a gift card to a store in which they could treat themselves...i.e. a fisher/hunter...gander mountain; a runner... dickssporting good store... a young, college student...movie theatre
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing Crocs for each one of my girls.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're on a budget, this was a really good idea...

A friend of mine got each of us a subscription to a different magazine that we like. For instance, mine was Martha Stewart because I love the recipies! I get one every month and am reminded of her wedding day each time. :) She also got us each a pair of flip-flops for the dance and some cool sunglasses for her grand march, and a gift card to a gas station for something a little extra. Loved it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards