Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Strip Tour?

Hi ladies, hope all your planning's going well?  Wonder if I could pick your brains for a sec?

I'm planning on doing a two hour party bus strip tour for around 16 of us after our ceremony and buffet reception at Stratosphere, starting at around 4pm at Stratosphere, and ending around 6pm at Mandalay Bay (so we can go up to Mix Bar for a drink or two!).  I have not been to Vegas, have no idea how long it takes to get between places.  the idea is to stop at several places (like Bellagio fountains etc) to take photos.  What stops would you include and how many can be fit in within the two hours?  Probably won't do Fremont as we'll have done that earlier in the week.  It'll be 4pm on a Sunday

Heeeeeeelp! :)

Re: Strip Tour?

• Options
    Following!
  • Options
    I would say you can fit in 3-4 stops depending on traffic. It usually takes anywhere between 5-8 minutes but it can be a little more with heavy traffic but all the times I've taken all taxi in LV it usually is less then 10 minutes. We are also using a party bus for our strip tour. Our plan is too get photos at Bellagio, Planet Hollywood and the LV sign and if we have time the Venetian :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    I'm interested in hearing the replies!
  • Options

When I contacted the double decker bus company about a 2 hour strip tour, they stated time would allow for one stop.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards